Members with Vantage Health Plan insurance can now schedule appointments and receive treatment at any location across the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System.
Effective May 1, Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center in Baton Rouge, Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center in Lafayette and St. Elizabeth Hospital in Gonzales have joined other health system facilities, physician groups and ancillary providers as in-network providers for Vantage Health Plan.
St. Francis Medical Center in Monroe and Our Lady of the Angels in Bogalusa, also members of Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System, will continue to serve as in-network providers for Vantage Health Plan.
Vantage Health Plan provides commercial and Medicare Advantage coverage throughout Louisiana, including to the Office of Group Benefits and the individuals selecting coverage on the Affordable Care Act marketplace or Exchange.
Notable hospitals and clinics added as in-network providers to Vantage Health Plan coverage include:
Baton Rouge Region
- Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center
- Our Lady of the Lake Physician Group
- Louisiana Cardiology Associates
- St. Elizabeth Hospital
- St. Elizabeth Physician Group
- Assumption Community Hospital
- Assumption Rural Health Clinic
- Outpatient Cath Lab
- Health Centers in Schools
- Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Physician Group
- Heart Hospital of Lafayette
- Northside High School Based Clinic
- Pontchartrain Surgery Center
- Southern Surgical Hospital
For more information regarding in-network providers, you may go online http://www.vantagehealthplan.com or call 888-823-1910.