Due to the historic flooding in Ascension Parish and all over the state of Louisiana, the office at Trish Freeman Insurance Services is closed until further notice. Despite our best efforts, we are without power and the phone lines are down. We have suffered several inches of flooding inside the office but all employees are currently safe and dry. We will send out another email once the office is available to open again. We thank you for your business and hope everyone stays safe and dry during this state of emergency.
We promise to reopen as soon as possible. For now, the best way to reach us is via email:
-Trish Freeman Insurance Services
The need for help from the public is growing. Below are ways which you can provide help to flood victims.
- If you would like to donate items, Healing Place Church has provided a list of things needed here or you can give towards the disaster relief fund that will go towards those affected by the flooding by visiting healingplacechurch.org/give and selecting “Disaster Relief” or text the “amount” and “HPC DR” to 45888.
- Fellowship Church will continue to take donations from 8 AM to 6 PM on Wednesday, August 17. Priority needs are pillows (to be taken to the Lamar Dixon shelter), canned goods, dried goods, laundry detergents, blankets, toothbrush, cleaning supplies.
- Those wanting to volunteer can register with the RED CROSS by clicking here or calling 855-489-2528 or sign up online at volunteerlouisiana.gov
- Baton Rouge Area Relief has a relief fund that assists nonprofits responding to flooding across the state. You can make donations online here
- You can drop off supplies to the Friendship Chapel Activity Center at 2111 North St. in Baton Rouge.
For more information on how you can get involved visit wafb.com