LET’S GET READY
Schedule your appointment today
EVERYONE needs to schedule a phone call appointment to re-enroll for 2017 coverage.
The only exceptions are:
- Medicare Supplement plan holders and
- Individuals with grandfathered plans
THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN
OPEN ENROLLMENT BEGINS TOMORROW! Our office is gearing up for the 2017 Open Enrollment season and we need you to get ready as well! Here are a few changes that you will see in 2017:
- Blue Cross will move to a closed RX formulary, meaning some prescriptions simply will not be covered. On RX copay plans, members will have a generic RX copay but pay a coinsurance for all covered brand and non-preferred brand RX.
- United Healthcare will not be an option for 2017. If you are currently enrolled with United Healthcare we will help you choose a new insurance company during our phone call.
- Humana is discontinuing some of their individual plans for 2017. Watch for a letter about a specific plan design.
- Vantage will remain an option on and off the Marketplace.
Here are a few things we will need you to have prepared for our phone call:
- 2017 estimated household income. Make sure to include every person that is on your tax return.
- Who will you claim on your 2017 tax return?
- Married? As a reminder, you must file a joint tax return with your spouse.
- Does your employer or your spouse’s employer offer group health insurance? If so, what is the cost for the employee only coverage?
- Does your income fall between 138% and 400% of the FPL according to your tax size household?
Let’s Set a Date!
Our time frame is super short this year, so we are setting appointments NOW. We have between November 1st and December 14th to make changes that will go into effect January 1st.
So… let’s set a date.
Please click the link above or call our office to schedule your appointment TODAY!
Appointments will be scheduled every 30 minutes so we’ve got to talk fast and make a decision quick. Being prepared is a MUST this year!
We are happy and honored that you continue to choose us as your insurance broker. We strive to give you the best possible service before, during and after the enrollment. We love our clients and hope to make this enrollment season super easy for you.
Please show us plenty of grace and mercy as we help you, our valued clients, with this nearly impossible task of re-enrolling over 1,000 clients in 6 weeks. Have you done the math? Yeah… That’s 45 clients per day including Saturday and Sunday. Oh my…
Team #NoDaysOff #WeLoveOurClients