Humana Dental commercial group members now have the convenience of a digital member ID card.
Why is a digital card better than a paper card? Here are a few reasons:
- By accessing a digital ID card, members don’t have to keep the paper version in their wallet anymore
- Online means up-to-date. As soon as an account with Humana Dental is updated, the digital ID card is updated
- Members can email or fax a copy of the card to a provider
- Members can print copies to give to providers
- A digital ID is environment- friendly by reducing the production of a plastic products
How to access the card?
All members: To access a PDF or print or email a Humana Dental ID card, sign in to MyHumana. Once signed in to MyHumana, access the digital card from the Access ID Card link. If the member is not registered with a password and user ID yet, it’s simple to follow the steps to set this up from Humana.com
Smartphone users: Is a smartphone user, members can view or fax an ID card from the MyHumana mobile app. To search for the app, visit an app store and search by typing “MyHumana.” Once you launch the app and securely sign in, a Humana Dental ID card will appear on the phone under the tooth icon.
Still want a card?
You can still get a physical card. Here’s how:
- Members can go to MyHumana and locate the card from the Access ID Card link and print directly from the site.
- The Benefit Administrator can print the card via Employer Portal.
What if a member can’t locate the card or find the app?
Contact Humana via MyHumana secure email or through their toll-free number, 1-800-233-4013.